Monday, November 29, 2010

MarketSaw

MarketSaw

Link to MarketSaw - 3D Movies, Gaming and Technology

Michael Bay On TRANSFORMERS 3: "Don't watch this movie in 2D, we made it for 3D!" **AND When The First Trailer May Hit!!

Posted: 28 Nov 2010 06:28 PM PST

Oh yeah! Michael Bay is my new co-anchor here on MarketSaw!! He is touting the company line here and I am loving every minute of it. According to ComicBookmovie, Bay speaks to the rumors that all is...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

THE HOBBIT Will Be Shot With At Least 30 New RED EPICs At 5K Resolution!!

Posted: 28 Nov 2010 06:52 PM PST

YES!! I am ecstatic! Peter Jackson has elected to shoot THE HOBBIT movies with RED EPIC cameras, at least 30 of them (via RedUser)! If you are unaware of the EPIC technology, no worries - it isn't...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment