Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cathy Davidson's blog

Cathy Davidson's blog

Link to Cathy Davidson's blog

Twitter as a Trust Community

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 09:24 AM PST

This post builds on two really interessting Twitter events of last week, (1) the lovely post by HASTAC Scholar Ernesto Priego about how he uses the Twitter community to write his dissertation and the warm response it is receiving from fellow Tweeters and (2) my goof last week of deliberately misleading readers, including on Twitter, with a title I intended as a provocation but which is exactly the opposite of my well-known stand in the world.   This is my mea culpa for my latter but also a little anecdotal evidence that, as Mark Sample wrote in one of his Twitter responses to Ernesto, there really is something deeper about Twitter than people who do not use it understand.  Let me explain

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment